Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Teach Me

This will teach me to complain about a lost pencil...

Just this afternoon I found out we need a new hot water heater. It is apparently 12 years old and when I asked how long these things are suppose to last I was told 12-15 years. Figures. I have no idea how much this will cost, how long it will take to be installed, or when the damn thing will be ordered/arrive. UGH!

Oh, and while printing I'm wondering why there is hardly any text on the page. It seems my printer ran out of black ink. (I must now drive 25 minutes away to get more. That means it will not happen before tomorrow.)

The good news...

Trip to Office Max tomorrow. Yay! (of course, I'll have no money after paying the heating & plumbing guy - who is my savior... he just walked in with the water heater!)

No comments: