Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hectic

Thank you for the gift suggestions! I think I have finally finished the boy's shopping. Can't reveal what he is getting as he has been known to read over my shoulder occasionally and possibly check this site when I'm not looking. Can see him trying to find out what I've purchased this way. Hmph, boy is too smart for his own good.


My to-do list is as long as my arm now. Starting to feel overwhelmed. Our perfect tree we picked out on Saturday is probably dead since it is still sitting outside, wrapped up. Must venture into basement today to get tree stand and decorations. Hope cobwebs don't hold me prisoner until large family of spiders can suck me dry - holidays are already trying to do that. If you don't hear from me in a couple days but you do hear children screaming unchecked that they must eat - please send help.


Another problem is ordering the last of the gifts on-line. Seems nothing will be here on time now that I've waited so long to order it.


The Holiday cards are done. I'm not happy with the quality of the photo (seems WAY too soft) - not sharp at all. But the kids are all looking at the camera. A freaking Holiday miracle in itself! Now to address them all.


In the spirit of the holiday season I am now a redhead. Redwood to be exact. I love it. The kids seem to like it. No one has run screaming from me yet. I'm taking this as a good sign.


Must get on with day. Friend coming over and would like to do basic housekeeping chores so as not to scar her or her son.

No comments: