Friday, August 31, 2007

Why God, Why?

I just realized I can't by Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Teflon in the store anymore. In fact, I can only find it online by the case. Clorox doesn't even list it on it's site anymore.

I stopped using it because I couldn't find it. Every time I had to buy more toilet cleaner I assumed it would be back on the shelf the next time. Then I tried different stores. Now I'm trying on the internet.

I wasn't sure it made a difference but it totally does. It keeps the bowls cleaner so much longer. Why, why can't I get it? I really don't want to have to order a CASE of cleaner. I'm guessing the shipping will be completely unreasonable too.

I'm really worried this means they are discontinuing this product. Clorox? If you ever see this, please, PLEASE for the love of my sanity in a house of 5 males, DO. NOT. DISCONTINUE YOUR TEFLON TOILET CLEANER.

Please.

6 comments:

gosmmy said...

Maybe they found out the cleaner rots the pipes or something??? (Re: recent massive leaks)

Keri said...

I've never even HEARD of this cleaner. But it sounds like good stuff even to me. :)

Hayley said...

You should do what I do and just not clean...

MoMMY said...

Apparently Clorox has discontinued this product. They said there wasn't enough of a demand. What is with people? Clean bowl for longer!!! ~Sniff~ trying to resign self to fact I will have be chained to the toilets to keep them clean.

Cary said...

There used to be some kind of toilet cleaner with a duck in the commercial (or maybe duck was in the name too) that was similar to the Clorox product. It has long been discontinued too.

I'm still mourning the loss of some Revlon shampoo from years and years ago...

Lyvvie said...

I think it'll have something to do with cancerous toxicity of teflon being placed directly into the water supply. Kind of a scary sounding product if you ask me.

Better off dropping a tab of Ala Seltzer into the pan at night and quick scrubbing it away in the morning. Works for me.