See, Cindy is trying to teach me about plot. Something I know very little about. (You'd think the gazillion books I've read would be helpful but it seems, no, not so helpful.) I know what a plot is. I just can't create a good one. God, I am so dull!
So here are my questions and the brilliant answers of the 8 ball...
- Will "the" editor (who I would so love to work with) ask to see rest of the mss - yes, definitely (I like that answer)
- Will I ever get a book published? - cannot predict now (Better than 'You've got to be kidding me')
- Should I quit writing now? - most likely (I think it may be time to take this to heart)
- Will I sign a book contract by the end of this year? - you may rely on it (did you pay attention to the last question?)
- Will I ever get the hang of plotting? - very doubtful (No kidding)