Wednesday, October 27, 2004

This & That

I'm done playing with the design for now. I can't believe how long it took me to make a couple of simple changes to this thing. I really need to learn a bit more about web design. It still isn't great - but, it'll do. Any suggestions are welcome. Also, thoughts on what I've got working so far. Oh, and by the way, if anyone knows how to archive by category (besides date) in Blogger, PLEASE tell me. I'd love to have a way to click on say, 'Kid Quotes', and pull them all up at once.

Now...

As for the RED SOX...
Whooohoooo! Three games down. Go Red Sox! I can't be too cocky yet because of the whole Yankee series thing. It's never too late to lose until you've won. (so philosophical, aren't I) But I am happy for the Sox even if I can't watch much of the games. (It's that jinxing thing.)

Busy week and now the children have a 1/2 day. Not sure why the school even bothers. I have to get up at 6 a.m., the last to bus riders get on at 8:50, the last child has to be brought to school for a field trip at 9:45 (later than usual), then they all start coming home again at 11 or so. Actually, I'm not really sure what time they'll be coming home. Guess I should look into that. Then again, if I stay home it won't matter because I'll be here when the bus comes. Except... because of this field trip to the pumpkin patch my preschooler is getting back at 12:20. I believe the primary school bus comes at 12:30. There is NO WAY I can pick up and be home in time. ARGH! Guess I should check into all this.

Off to make some phone calls...


No comments: