Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Apology

I tried to keep my mouth shut in the political arena. I ignored the ads. I watched the debates but otherwise tried to keep politics at bay. We see how well that all worked out. I suddenly exploded with political blather.

It might have something to do with the kids' interest in the proceedings. The fact that they are talking about it and asking questions. Seems they already had their minds made up as to who should win. We don't even talk politics in front of them and we live in a very conservative area. I'm amazed at the convictions and insights of my children.

But my apology...

I am sorry to have succumbed to the talk. I didn't want to do it.

On the other hand - this is my blog. My, 'room of my own'. Let's hope I've spewed forth all the political talk and can get back to mindless links. Maybe I'll even manage to get the film developed from Halloween and post some pictures soon.

No comments: