Friday, December 17, 2004

Present For Me!

I received my present for Hanukkah/Birthday/Christmas last night. The 'man in brown' delivered it during the 45 minutes I was out yesterday.


It's a DIGITAL CAMERA! Thank you to all family that chipped in so I could buy it. Expect my blog to be littered with photos now. The photoblog will be updated much more frequently and the family will be inundated with pictures of the kids. Lord help the internet.


This explains the timely photos of Visible Zach (as I have been now told to call him by TR Zach). It also explains the photos of the BLUE SKY on the photoblog. Who knew skies were suppose to be blue? I, myself, had forgotten.


And can I just tell you all how much I love the delete function? Yippee! Instantly delete all evidence of crimes against photography. (Yes, the skills that were paid for with much tuition.)


Now if I could just figure out how to put a thumbnail of the newest photo in the sidebar...

No comments: