Thursday, January 6, 2005

Thanks and Stuff

First, thank you to all of you who de-lurked! It is wonderful to meet you all. Now, you don't have to continue to comment but - see how easy that was. Keep in touch. If you want. Did I say thank you?

Apparently I was wrong yesterday when I thought my whining body was induced by yoga. It was actually a truck that ran me over. Since my last post the driver of the semi has backed up then driven back and forth across my body to make sure I'm dead. I think he succeeded.

Since I will be curled up in the fetal position for the rest of the day, I have left you some new photos on the photoblog. In fact, there will be new ones every day this week. Comments are turned off on the photoblog but feel free to comment here if you have any thoughts on the photos. I guess I'm finally ready for feedback.

One more thing... have I mentioned the kids are still home? Actually, the oldest just left. There is a TWO HOUR delay because of the snow/ice. Not what I needed today. The 3rd & 1st graders won't get on the bus until 10:45!!! Yes, it deserves all the exclamation points.

Now off to pass out on the couch. My eyeballs are aching.

No comments: