Friday, February 11, 2005

This & That

Check out today's picture in the photoblog if you're looking for a bit of color to brighten your dull winter day.

Someone (Shana - sorry no link to her as SHE HAS NO BLOG - the horror!) asked about new pictures to vote on... Saturday (tomorrow) I will update the links in the sidebar and you will be able to vote on this week's photos.

Alias, ah my love for Alias. Here is where I admit my hetero girl crush on Jennifer Garner. I want to be Sydney Bristow (without the torture she has to withstand). Of course that would mean working out a LOT and I'm not sure I'm up for that. In fact, I know I'm not. Oh, and all that scary spy stuff. I think my heart would stop. But still, she is SO. COOL. I've actually seen every single episode of the show. (And I have no TiVo. Yes, it's true. We don't even have cable. Shhh, don't tell.) It amazes me how different each season is and yet still so good.

As for LOST. Could totally get into that show except that it's on at 8:00 and that is a horrid time for me to watch TV. The kids are still up and we are usually in the process of duct taping them to their beds until 8:30/9:00. So 8:00 doesn't work so well for me.

Must go and get in the shower, get the kids off to school, volunteer in the 1st grader's class, exercise and pick up the preschooler & a friend. Oh, and run the dishwasher & do some laundry & wrap some birthday presents for tomorrow (2 of the kids have parties to go to). Later!

No comments: