Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Still Snowing

It has been snowing since before I woke up. At 6:30 this morning. It has not stopped. At all.

Now I must go out and snowblow the driveway so my husband can return home and help with the children eat a delicious dinner prepared by moi. Now, I've used the snowblower before. Last year. This time I am hesitant. I'm not sure why. It's easy enough. But still, procrastinating and looking forward to it like a trip to the dentist. Ugh! Is there anything you put off doing/using even though you know it's not hard?

Nothing exciting going on here. I was waiting to blog this afternoon assuming I would have some wonderfully funny blogging material. You see, I got my hair cut today. I had to bring Zach and we all know he loves to entertain. But no. Other than his non-stop talking to the hairdresser nothing happened. What does it mean when your 4 year-old can't supply you with blogging fodder while spending an hour at the hairdresser's?

So, other than a much shorter 'do' and a need to recolor my hair RED (the color is growing out and fading - as it should, it's semi-permanent - less roots for my lazy ass to deal with)... nothing to report.

No comments: