Sunday, April 3, 2005

Goal Update

I thought since it was a new month I would once again update my goals. I've decided I'll revisit them at the beginning of each month and see where I'm at.

So... let's see what's happened this past month:

  1. Get a job at my employer of choice. (I'll let you know where and why if I ever get a job there)
    Not looking good. I can't even get an interview. BUT, I'm still checking for openings and applying.
  2. Sign a book contract/re-evaluate writing career.
    Getting ready for a conference in May.
  3. Begin a baby book for my FOUR-year-old.
    Not even thinking about it.
  4. Organize my photos so I can update the kids' albums.
    Must still separate for each child. (Yes that means I've done NOTHING since the last update.)
  5. Possibly even update said albums.
    HA!
  6. Stay on top of disaster we call our home.
    Getting there. I have decided to make my home improvement projects my new 'job'. I started the lists yesterday. Am making a schedule and will start with putting it into action tomorrow.
  7. Do more with my children.
    We have actually been playing lots of games. The kids seem to like it.
  8. Not yell so much.
    Eh.
  9. Take more photographs.
    Photos of kids' events are plentiful. Photos to satisfy my creative side... not so much.
  10. Lose weight.
    Not doing WW anymore. 1xx-2. (1xx being my starting weight in January. You didn't think I'd actually tell you my weight did you? HA! Will never happen.)
  11. Exercise more. (that means any little bit will count.)
    HA! HA! Not happening anymore. Will try to get back to it this month. Maybe.
There you have it. Sad but true. I will try to do better this month.

No comments: