Monday, September 26, 2005

Have I Mentioned Someone Is Trying To KILL ME?

Not lately?

Well, they are at it again.

You will never guess what happened when I turned on my computer last night... had a bit of stuff to do for work... any guesses?

No idea?

Just take a wild guess...

Nothing. Nothing happened. The screen slept. The mouse did nothing. The keyboard did nothing. The tower was quiet except a quiet hum of the fan.

The fan that is now not even working. I called HP last night. I was told they would call me back in 2-4 hours. They didn't.

I called back at 5:20 AM!!!! After an hour a year 10 minutes on hold I was told to do various things. For the next 40 minutes. What became of my careful direction following? The fan stopped working. Now? NOTHING happens.

Nothing, but I must send it back AGAIN.

I'm guessing now that I have just marked my bookmarks and organized and redone our finances and pictures and work stuff and everything else? I'm guessing it will be ALL GONE AGAIN.

All I have to say?

WHY? Why does this keep happening?

No comments: