Monday, December 19, 2005

The Bad Wife is Back

and she brought with her the Bad Mother.

How ungrateful can one woman be? And exactly how loud can she yell?

Did you hear that screaming wretch last night between about 6pm and 8? Yes, that was me. Apparently the world was ending and no one informed my family. Or something like that.

Or maybe it was just the fact that I speak and NO ONE LISTENS. It seems the expiration date on this one hasn't passed. I should probably save this berating of myself until the anger is further past its prime.

Just to note: I do feel bad that I was a screaming lunatic yesterday. I wish I could take it back.

On another note: I also wish I was not a ghost around here. No one seems to see or hear me unless I put forth supernatural exertions. It makes me want to cry. Or maybe that is still related to this.

No comments: