Friday, January 5, 2007

2007

Still not dead.

Just not having a very happy 2007. In fact I have a very bad feeling about this coming year. So, haven't wanted to share a whole lot.

Now don't worry. Nothing terrible has happened. Nothing to fret over. Nothing to pat me on the back and tell me it will all be okay. I just came down with the coughing, stuffy head thing it seems everyone has. Started New Year's eve and has just worn me out.

So. To a wonderful 2007 for you all. May it not be crappy.

Oh, and resolutions? To make it to 2008.

4 comments:

Amanda Sue said...

so sorry. we are all sick here, too, and it doesn't make for much fun.

hope your year gets better, way before 2008!

CursingMama said...

They say if you keep your resolutions reasonable & attainable you should be able to achieve them.
I know I have days I wonder if making it into 2008 doesn't seem a little unreasonable; of course that only happens on day's that end in "Y".

Carmi said...

Feel better soon! At least you're getting the yuckies out of the way early in the year.

I think I'm going to take up drinking this year. You make it sound like so much fun!

All the best...

Rachel said...

Love your resolution. May we both keep it. :)