I've been having a bit of fun with it yesterday & today, although reading through the results makes it sound like I've been very depressed. I assure you, I'm not. Still, kind of sad.
Some of the results:
- Four sons, one husband, male dog
- big dreams, always trying, never succeeding
- missing, needing, craving, searching for passion
- Discomfort in skin, want to shine
- enjoys many things, passion for none
- midlife, who am I? Not sure.
- Much potential, achieved mediocrity, missing passion
- Paradoxical, loves life but missing passion
- mother, wife, daughter, photographer, knitter, provider
- Can't do it all. No, really.
I think I prefer the concept of having one word. I recently read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Fabulous book btw. And after reading it I thought about my word. The one word that is my essence. I found it. Paradox. A noun, I'm definitely a noun, not a verb. And the word is... me.