Wednesday, March 5, 2008

6 Word Memoir & One Word

I've seen it a bunch of places now and I can't really remember where. (Sorry to whomever I'm neglecting to link to.)

I've been having a bit of fun with it yesterday & today, although reading through the results makes it sound like I've been very depressed. I assure you, I'm not. Still, kind of sad.

Some of the results:

  • Four sons, one husband, male dog

  • big dreams, always trying, never succeeding

  • missing, needing, craving, searching for passion

  • Discomfort in skin, want to shine

  • enjoys many things, passion for none

  • midlife, who am I? Not sure.

  • Much potential, achieved mediocrity, missing passion

  • Paradoxical, loves life but missing passion

  • mother, wife, daughter, photographer, knitter, provider

  • Can't do it all. No, really.

I think I prefer the concept of having one word. I recently read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Fabulous book btw. And after reading it I thought about my word. The one word that is my essence. I found it. Paradox. A noun, I'm definitely a noun, not a verb. And the word is... me.

No comments: