I'm trying to not cry at work. I'm not sure why. Things that may shed a light on the situation:
- My husband is gone until about 9 tomorrow night.
- I miss him. I have for weeks now. He's been here the whole time.
- The children and I are having dinner at my mother's tonight (must put on a happy face).
- I am healthy! Nothing is wrong! Except the pain in my abdomen that can even wake me in the middle of the night.
- My job is boring me out of my skull. Busy work, oh how I hate you.
- I miss my kids. Except when I'm trying to get them to do something.
- All I want is to curl up with a chick flick, box of tissues and vat of wine. Alone.
- I have absolutely no time to do this.