Monday, November 15, 2010

CRAZYtown

So much is happening right now. Life is CRAZY in an all caps kind of way. Luckily, most of it is good.

As you may have surmised from previous posts, we are planning on putting our house on the market. We are hopping to sell in time to put an offer in on a house about 2 miles away. It's a move from the village to a country setting. As much as I've said I don't want to live in the country, I suddenly want to. Hopefully, it's not just the fact that I'm overloaded with socialization. With the constant sports since March I've been a bit burned out. I love the social season but I also love my winter hibernating. Unfortunately, that doesn't look like it's going to happen this year. Tyler joined the ski team. Ugh! Not only will I have to attend meets? races? whatever they're called, I will have to stand in the cold and they are all at least 30 minutes away.

If you're my friend on Facebook you hopefully saw the video of the talent show. Dylan and his band played a song he wrote. The 3 guitarists are all 12 and in 7th grade, the drummer is 13 and in 8th grade. I was mightily impressed. I see this as the beginning of a lifetime of concerts in my future. I may try to post it here later. I'm so proud.

Another thing I'm insanely proud of is the amount of work Alex and Tyler have put into getting the house ready. They have done everything I've asked and I haven't had to threaten or cajole or anything. They have been heaven-sent. Also, it is nice to have the extra muscle around. I haven't had to move anything more than a can of paint.

Oh, and thanks for voting. I went with Mushroom bisque for our bedroom. I think it will give the room a fresh but warm and cozy feel.

I suppose that's all for now. Have a million things to do!

No comments: