Friday, January 14, 2011

My Taste

So I'm finding I really enjoy light, white, pink flowers, glass and cast iron accents. This is what is gleaned so far from pinterest. Never realized I liked white so much. Too bad I have all those dirty boys to house or I could try living like that a bit.

In other news, no takers of our house. Seems people don't even want to come look at it.

And if you'd like to know how my weekend is to begin, not with my pj's, a glass of wine and bad, canceled tv shows via netflix streaming. No, it's me racing home to take a certain 12 y/o to have his wrist x-rayed. In a snowboard accident last night he injured his wrist and although I thought it was just a strain - "Ice! Advil! Rest!" - the school nurse seems to think it warrants an x-ray. She even filled out a bunch of paperwork to PAY for the x-ray since it happened on a school sponsored trip. The doctor's office also feels confident enough that it is necessary to not warrant an appointment with them first. So I'm once again a neglectful parent for downplaying the whole incident.

No comments: