Sunday, June 27, 2004

Yoga, Ella Enchanted, & The Princess Bride

It never fails. The one day I get up early to do yoga - and Zach gets up. And he wants me. And he wants to hang on me.

I only made it through about 1/3 of the tape today. I couldn't take the nagging any more. To be truthful, I couldn't take the stiffness in my legs either. This is obviously something I have to start doing again.

I never told you all how we liked Ella Enchanted...

It was "totally different from the book," Alex said.

Even Tyler who has only started the book agreed. "Even the beginning is different!"

But... we all enjoyed it. I did have to cringe a bit at the elves singing and dancing. It was a bit much with all those sequins.

Did anyone else notice who played the evil uncle (who was not, BTW, in the book)? Yes, the man in black, AKA Wesley, AKA farm boy, AKA Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride. It did take me about 1/2 the movie to realize who he was. I must admit, I think The Princess Bride is still my all time favorite movie.

6/79 & I'm getting out today! (without the children)

No comments: