Thursday, July 15, 2004

Dull Facts About Me

Here is one of those annoying surveys your friends send you every few months. I thought I'd post my answers to this one. Now you know the real dirt on me.

Feel free to comment with YOUR answers.

Welcome to the summer 2004 edition of getting to know your friends. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already!

1. What time do you get up?

Right now I get up about 6:30 - well, I'm suppose to, to take Dylan to camp.

Usually, 7:30.

If it is up to me... 9.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?

My hubby (you did say 1 person - that means no kids)

3. Gold or silver?

Silver or platinum

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Ella Enchanted at the dollar theater with my mom & the kids.

5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)?

Alias, ER, Scrubs

6. What did you have for breakfast?

Coffee, 2 cups

I drank this in the car while working on my WIP and waiting for Dylan to finish camp.

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?

Joe (old college friend - yes, friend)

8. What/who inspires you?

The kids, my hubby and my writing buddies.

9. What is your middle name?

Miller (but I was born with Lee)

10. Beach, City or Country?

Beach

11. Favorite ice cream?

Coffee, coffee, buzz, buzz, buzz

This is made by Ben & Jerry's. That is also the only place to get it now - It's in the flavor graveyard. :-(

12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn?

Salt

13. Favorite color?

Green & black

14. What kind of car do you drive?

Red Dodge Caravan - what else can cart 4 kids around with all their stuff.

15. Favorite sandwich?

Spinach, red pepper, tomato, green onion & seasoned salt on a seasoned flatout

16. What characteristic do you despise?

Greed

17. Favorite flower?

Tulip

18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

Somewhere warm when it is cold - with my hubby and no kids.

19. What color is your bathroom?

Part blue, part white, and part green bathroom drywall stuff.

20. Favorite brand of clothing?

Old Navy

21. Where would you retire to?

Arizona or Maine

22. Favorite day of the week?

Monday

23. What did you do for your last birthday?

I think I went out to a movie with hubby. Hard to remember 6 months ago.

24. Where were you born?

Milford, MA

25. Favorite sport to watch?

Right now it is 3rd & 4th grade soccer

26. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?

Everyone

27. Person you expect to send it back first?

No one

28. What laundry detergent do you use?

Tide

29. Coke or Pepsi?

Diet Pepsi - but it's not helping

30. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Night Owl

31. What is your shoe size?

6 1/2 wide

32. Do you have any pets?

Not at the moment.

33. If you could be anything in the world (occupation wise) what would it be?

Children's book writer

No comments: