Thursday, July 1, 2004

Sleep Deprived

Here is my virtual self. Don't I look good? Okay, I wish I looked that good. That chin sure would be nice. Oh, and those collar bones. I'm sure mine there somewhere, it's just been a long time since I've seen them.

To create your own virtual self go here. Thanks to the mom at This Full House for sharing the link.

I'm a bit cranky this a.m. Feeling guilty and quite groggy. Was up until 5 a.m. Please don't ask why. I have no good answer. It wasn't even productive. As for today, I am of no use. My brain isn't working. I feel hungover (and no, I wasn't drinking) & want a nap. This is not to happen and the day is beautiful so I have more guilt, guilt that I should be outside, taking the children somewhere fun, working - which I haven't done much of lately - or well, doing anything.

Maybe just a little nap...

No comments: