Wednesday, July 7, 2004

Vacation...

I am writing now because, well, I don't know what tomorrow will bring.

We are leaving for Vermont after Jeff & Tyler get home and after theater camp and after I finish packing and, and, and. So - who knows if I'll get the chance to tell you...

I'm having a guest blogger (assuming he remembers to write). And it is... drum roll... my brother.

I have no idea what he will write. He probably doesn't either. In fact, I can't wait to get home and read his posts. I may actually learn something about his life. He's a tad secretive. He says there is nothing going on but I don't believe him.

So enjoy. I hope it works out. I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I just hope I set it up okay for him. (I'll admit to not knowing what I am doing most of the time on the computer.)

Back in 6 days.

No comments: