Wednesday, August 11, 2004

What A Way To Spend A Day

Well, I whimped out on my revisions. Instead I put together a whole new photoblog. I've always wanted to do something with all of the flower pictures I take. Other than making my mother feel better about spending all that money on my BFA in photography and use as an occasional gift, they've been sitting in a box. Many boxes actually. Not organized. Not cared for. Just tossed aside like my education.

Now, if for no one else but myself, I have a place to display them. If you look to the right you'll see a button called photography under "My Website". Click there if you're curious. Now I won't have to subject the regular readers of my blog to the photos. If you want to see them, you'll have to go look yourself.

Back to my revisions - tomorrow... wait, I think I have school shopping to do. Oh, and I must do a new button for my website to get to the photoblog. And one more thing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend
Your photos are pretty nice!...and which story are you working on for the re-write/re-do??
Gotta work today..after two glorious island days!
Mona

DiaBoLuS said...

How about putting out a 2005 flower calander that you sell through your site?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Heidi!

I love your blog,
Cindy