Thursday, January 20, 2005

Getting Better

I'm starting to feel better. Just in time to do the dishes that were in the sink for 2 days. Just in time for Zach to wake up with a fever at 5:30 a.m. Just in time for Dylan's 12:30 check-up at the doctor's today. Just in time to buy milk.

I went to the doctor's on Tuesday and found I had a sinus infection and bronchitis. Possibly mono. Haven't heard about the mono yet but the antibiotics are kicking butt and although I need to rest after being up for 10 minutes - I feel a million times better. Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm hoping I'll be my old self by next week, if not the weekend. YAY!

No pictures to offer up today. Haven't used the camera as the scene from the couch is not very exciting - unless crumpled tissues are your thing. Just haven't had the energy to even think of trying to make them look interesting or venture forth with a camera. I'll try to take aim tomorrow.

No comments: