- Just found out the position I applied for is filled.
- Am still re-evaluating writing career. Not looking good.
- Haven't started baby book for FOUR-year-old. (Have discussed this with him. Had to PROMISE to do it. He asked where his was while his brothers were looking at theirs.)
- Must find photos.
- Kitchen clean, laundry done, tree still up.
- Took older 2 boys to movie yesterday. (Series of Unfortunate Events)
- Biggest blow-out at kids EVER. Last night. No yelling today.
- Took some photos today. I have PROOF! HA! (check out my photoblog)
- I have lost 2 pounds. Yes, 2 pounds. Probably because I limited my chocolate intake to 5 M&M's yesterday. Too bad I made banana nut bread today. It is SO good! (PS. Thank you Skatemom. I froze the rest of the bananas.)
- I did an HOUR of yoga today. Yes, for real. Not kidding. (You probably won't hear from me tomorrow because I will not be able to pull myself out of bed from the severe pain I will be experiencing.)
Monday, January 3, 2005
Before the year proceeds too far and I forget all about my goals (any day now), I thought I'd give you all a little update on reaching my goals as seen here...