Sunday, January 2, 2005

Happy New Year!

I wish I had read about the superstition of whatever you are doing on New Year's Day is what you'll be doing all year long. No blogging, no computer, no writing, not even spending much time with the kids. So you ask, what did I do?

Let's see... cleaning, spending time with friends, grocery shopping (surprising, I know - HA!) So not all bad. I'd like to say I don't want to spend the year cleaning but since that is one of my goals, keeping up with the house, I suppose it's not such a bad thing. Oh, there was one other thing I did on New Year's Day. Twice actually. That's something good to look forward to.

On another note, tomorrow the kids go back to school. Hooray for school! No time to blog though. My to-do list is very long. This is the week I play catch up...

...and I really should make some banana bread. The bananas are ready and if I don't I'll have to throw them all away. Anyone want some? I figure I have enough bananas to make 6 loaves of bread. What am I going to do with SIX loaves of banana bread? (Especially since I shouldn't eat it. It's not exactly a diet food and I have no concept of moderation.)

No comments: