One another note, Sharon over at Adventures of a Domestic Engineer created a beautiful painting inspired by one of my photographs. Go check it out!
Now my 2005 Goal update:
- No job yet.
- Still re-evaluating writing career.
- Baby book for Zach... Ha!
- Found 5 boxes of photos to organize. I'm sure there are other packets of photos lurking about the house. Organized 1.5 boxes chronologically before illness fell me.
- Update kids' albums... Ha ha!
- Home started to win battle while I was ill. Have spent weekend with hubby trying to take it back.
- Do more with children... well, if lying on couch and asking them to quiet down is more - than yes, I'm doing more with them.
- Yell less... can't yell, makes me cough. YAY! Success.
- Take more photographs... Yes!
- Lose weight... I have lost and gained the same 2 pounds repeatedly since the new year began - so yes, I have lost weight.
- Exercise more... did yoga for one hour last week. Success! I have exercised more than last year. I will try again today. Little worried about hacking up a body part as it seems they are trying to escape through my oral cavity the last few days. Am making it through by envisioning the firm upper abdominals I will be sporting by the time the cough is gone.
Technically I have accomplished half of my 2005 goals. Looks like a banner year. Now I can go back to my regular underachieving self.