I put up new pictures of the ice crystal trees. One more day of those (tomorrow). Yes, I took a lot of them. It was beautiful. I hope I captured a fraction of the beauty.
Goal update (as seen here):
- Get a job at my employer of choice. (I'll let you know where and why if I ever get a job there)
Still applying for jobs.
- Sign a book contract/re-evaluate writing career.
Writing career is looking like it's over.
- Begin a baby book for my FOUR-year-old.
- Organize my photos so I can update the kids' albums.
Did this once. Plan on doing more Friday.
- Possibly even update said albums.
- Stay on top of disaster we call our home.
Not so much.
- Do more with my children.
I'm carting them all over for activities. Does that count?
- Not yell so much.
- Take more photographs.
- Lose weight.
Hurting myself with the laughter.
- Exercise more. (that means any little bit will count.)
On the exercise front, still trying to work out while Zach is in school. It should be three times a week but between illness and no school it has been more like 1-2. Still - better than nothing. I figure if I keep doing it, eventually he'll be in school for three days and I'll actually exercise for 3 whole days in one week. It may be a record. Not this week though - parent/teacher conferences today (no school). Sigh.