Friday, February 18, 2005

End of Week Stuff

I was giddy to realize today's Photo Friday theme was Rural. Because, let's be honest, I took a bunch of suitable photos last week. I entered one but am going to continue on the theme for a few days since I have not been taking any photos this week.

Only 2 more days to vote for your Favorite Photo of the Week. GO. TO. THE. SIDEBAR. AND. VOTE. Please.

I have very few offers of tours of your neighborhood for Flat Stanley. We live in the northeast. If you live anywhere else (and even here) we'd love to here about it. Come on people. Help out a cute 4 year old. (Info here.)

Children survived fast food and I was asleep by 8:30 last night. Ahhhh, sleep.

So glad it is Friday.

UPDATE: I lied. I added some photos to the photoblog from yesterday.

No comments: