Monday, March 7, 2005

Open Letter to Zach Braff

Dear Zach Braff (oh, yummy one with the luscious lips),

I just wanted to tell you that I watched Garden State recently. I have been looking forward to seeing it since I first heard about it. I'm not sure why exactly, but I love you on Scrubs and I was intrigued.

Not what I expected. At all. But? My verdict? I loved it. Really. One of the best films I've seen in ages. In fact, I just watched it a second time last night. And if my sister-in-law thinks she's getting it back (it's her's) she is wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. (At least until I get my own copy.)

Santa brought the sound track for Christmas and although I enjoyed it, I didn't appreciate it until after I viewed the movie. The amazing movie. Now I'm addicted to the CD. I have to be careful when I listen to it because it makes me want to... be 'close' to my husband. Yes, it's true. I find all the songs on the soundtrack - intimate. What exactly does that mean? I can't say. Rather, I don't know how to explain it. How did you manage to find so many songs with that same feel?

I also watched the movie for a third time with your and Natalie's commentary. (Yes, I am a geek and watched the movie twice in a row last night.) I just want you to know that I love you. You are so romantic it makes me weep. If I were younger, beautiful and single I would try to make you mine. You are my first pretend celebrity boyfriend.

BTW, great name. My youngest is named Zach.

Shalom,
MoMMY
(not your Mommy, but me, Mom of Many Male Youngsters)

No comments: