- Get a job at my employer of choice. (I'll let you know where and why if I ever get a job there)
- I didn't get a job there but I did just get a job. So... not a total loss.
- Sign a book contract/re-evaluate writing career.
- Still have a manuscript out. It was requested.
- Begin a baby book for my FOUR-year-old.
- Organize my photos so I can update the kids' albums.
- Organized chronologically. (that actually means there is more that needs to be done. Shhh.)
- Possibly even update said albums.
- Ha, HA!
- Stay on top of disaster we call our home.
- Most of the time.
- Do more with my children.
- If running them to and from activities counts than Hell ya!
- Not yell so much.
- Accomplished. Except when trying to get out of the door. Or when it is time to eat. Or dress. Or get ready for bed. Or brush teeth. Or do ANYTHING I want them to do.
- Take more photographs.
- Lose weight.
- How about put on 10 pounds since the beginning of the year? Hmm?
- Exercise more. (that means any little bit will count.)
- YAY! I did. Then I stopped. But it was more. That's all I said... more. Success!
Friday, July 22, 2005
Missed the 1/2 Way Mark
I meant to check on my progress with my 2005 goals at the 1/2 way mark - that would be July1st. We can all see that never happened. But, in the spirit of better late than never, I give you my goals (and my
lack of progress).