Friday, July 22, 2005

Missed the 1/2 Way Mark

I meant to check on my progress with my 2005 goals at the 1/2 way mark - that would be July1st. We can all see that never happened. But, in the spirit of better late than never, I give you my goals (and my lack of progress).

  1. Get a job at my employer of choice. (I'll let you know where and why if I ever get a job there)
    - I didn't get a job there but I did just get a job. So... not a total loss.
  2. Sign a book contract/re-evaluate writing career.
    - Still have a manuscript out. It was requested.
  3. Begin a baby book for my FOUR-year-old.
    - HA!
  4. Organize my photos so I can update the kids' albums.
    - Organized chronologically. (that actually means there is more that needs to be done. Shhh.)
  5. Possibly even update said albums.
    - Ha, HA!
  6. Stay on top of disaster we call our home.
    - Most of the time.
  7. Do more with my children.
    - If running them to and from activities counts than Hell ya!
  8. Not yell so much.
    - Accomplished. Except when trying to get out of the door. Or when it is time to eat. Or dress. Or get ready for bed. Or brush teeth. Or do ANYTHING I want them to do.
  9. Take more photographs.
    - YES!
  10. Lose weight.
    - How about put on 10 pounds since the beginning of the year? Hmm?
  11. Exercise more. (that means any little bit will count.)
    - YAY! I did. Then I stopped. But it was more. That's all I said... more. Success!

No comments: