Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm Still here...

Yes, I'm still here. Things are slowly getting back together. The horror of losing EVERYTHING is slowly losing it's death grip on my heart.

My biggest problem is no computer of my own and no internet access on a regular basis. More like an every other day thing. Only you, my internet friends can understand the HORROR of this. My family just keeps telling me I'm an addict (no kidding). I think they're planning an intervention.

Every time I set a single digit on a keyboard or mouse I'm accused of this addicton. DO YOU HEAR ME FAMILY? It is ANNOYING. And NOT productive. I have actual work to do on the computer. Most of which is not getting done because I must constantly answer to the accusations of addiction.

Also... thank you for allowing me to use your computers. Without them I would be shooting heroin because we all know the only substitution for internet access is a needle full of heroin. Okay, maybe the late hour and the lack of time to post to my blog is getting to me. I can't even keep up with the pills the doctor's prescribed, I'm certainly not going to shoot up.

Anyway, please stick around. I've been promised a computer soon and there are only 22 days left until school starts. I may have something worthwhile to post before the end of the year.

In the meantime, feel free to comment, suggest a topic, chat amongst yourselves. I'll be reading it all.

No comments: