Friday, August 12, 2005

Still Working...

on fixing and updating and redoing my website.

The photos in the index don't lead to full/larger versions yet but at least the photos there represent photos I actually HAVE now.

I can't tell you how much just having something to work on is making me feel better. Just being able to be on the way to being up and running is a wonderful feeling.

On another note...

Has summer not gone on long enough yet? We still have FOUR WEEKS of summer left here. You can tell it is August. The children are trying to take each other apart and the squabbling has started climbing to the critical point. It is only a matter of time until the deaths start.

Not to worry, I'm not quite reading to kill the children. I'm taking the easy (read: not destined for jail) route of letting them play their Gamecube for hours on end while I work on my site. They however have started the attempts on each other's lives.

Summer rec is a God-send. Tennis lessons a blessing. No sports a welcomed break. But the fighting...

27 days of summer left.

No comments: