Monday, November 14, 2005

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days where you spend all day doing things but nothing gets done?

Like trying to figure out how the whole downloading of music thing works? (SHUT UP! I know I'm an idiot.)

Or, trying to get access to an online account only to not have your password fit in the space and no way to get a new one except to wait 5 days? But we need the info NOW!

So maybe things will turn around and I'll get something accomplished or maybe I'll just spend the rest of the day helping out in one of the kids' classrooms and driving others all over creation.

**NOTE TO JEFF: Honey, don't expect the laundry to be done or the dishwasher unloaded. But my new music? It's totally on my MP3 player. But still not working on my computer. Grrrr...

No comments: