Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Beautious Wreath

The holidays are making me go all Martha Stewart.

Okay, maybe not.

But I did make this wreath.



I know you want to make your own.
What no? Well, I'm giving you the directions anyway.
Directions:
  1. Take one old grapevine wreath from basement.
  2. Dust wreath.
  3. Throw away small branches you have broken off.
  4. Arrange large branches to glue back on.
  5. Buy approx. $10 worth of decorations.
  6. Burn self on hot glue.
  7. Make bow.
  8. Burn self again.
  9. Use about $6 worth of decorations.
  10. Burn self again.
  11. And if you are me - yet again.
  12. Hang on door and hope it distracts from the fact that you haven't finished stripping it.
  13. Clean window before photographing so people don't think you live in such squalor.
  14. Post to blog and leave a comment here so I can go see it.

No comments: