Saturday, December 3, 2005

The Month of Presents

It has begun.

Actually, this year the Month of Presents is whittled down to the Three Weeks of Presents. Not too bad. It also begins later. So much the better.

Our Three Weeks of Presents or TWoP, as we shall now call it, begins December 16th with my oldest's 11th birthday party. Ah, 5 boys, movies, pizza, sleepover - it shall be such a joy. *cough, cough* Add my 2 youngest into the pizza/sleepover mix and I predict very little sleep shall occur.

We then move to family arriving and Christmas. We then segue right into Hanukkah. It's almost seamless this year. Our own personal Chrismukkah.

Which, if you hadn't realized, is what we celebrate here in MoMMY's household. This year it is taking us right into the new year.

My husband is lobbying for celebrating RamaHanuKwanzMas. Actually, I think he just likes to say it. Yes, we find fun in the saying of words. You can say it... geeks! Just try saying onomatopoeia though. Fun, isn't it?

So, the TWoP begins in mere days. Wish I had all the needed presents purchased.

If you don't hear from me for a while - send help. I may be crushed by a toppling tower of gifts.

No comments: