Tuesday, March 21, 2006

At Peace

I had a bevy of things to write to you about (I've been collecting them) and last night they all flew from my head like the resumes have been flying out of my printer, quickly and abundantly.

So now? Once again, I've got nothing. Except a sort of peaceful feeling. Yes, the Queen of Discontent, the Queen of Indecision, the Queen of Many Paths is feeling peaceful. Strange, but true.

I'm not sure why and I'm not sure I want to question it. I like it. It feels sort of like when I first went on the antidepressants. A feeling of calm came over me after the first couple of days. I felt like I could just appreciate my life, the kids, my husband again. Like I had woken up from a long sleep. I feel that way again with no medical intervention. Not to say I haven't yelled at the kids or freaked out about anything because I have. But I seem to get over it mid-yell, mid-freak. I'm liking it and I hope it doesn't end soon.

1 comment:

Ale8one said...

Don't you hate it when your thoughts dissappear?

good luck with the non-meds thing. hope it continues to go well.