Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Medicinal Walking

The walk seemed to help push the feelings of not being good enough out. Actually, it's more that it pushed all thoughts out. I listened to music and walked the dog and took loads of pictures. Yes, that was me slinking around your yard, sticking my camera in your flowers. I was waiting for someone to come out and yell at me but no one did. I think it helped that most people were at work.

I came home and edited them on the computer, washed the dishes, made dinner and walked to Zach's first t-ball practice. I really think there is nothing cuter than a bunch of 4 & 5 year olds standing around their coach anxious to play. The only thing that freaked me out was all of the bat swinging. Metal bats. It seems they were injury free though. At least last night. Tomorrow is another story.

The team crowded around my husband.
Click photo for more pictures on flickr.

So really, other than the fact that I have avoided all housework and the bathrooms are hazardous, things are going well. I have also heard a job may be in my future. Not as close a future as I was hoping but my future none the less. So there is that. Maybe.

Oh, and I didn't eat my body weight in food yesterday. So there is that too. Now if I could just replicate all that with the cleaning of the bathrooms I'd be happy. Oh, and no baseball - just a chorus concert. And swimming lessons.

No comments: