I keep getting up and trying to retrieve it. Work a bit and get it going again but alas it seems to have vanished.
In my typical fashion I shall bore you with a bit of stream of conscious and see what happens.
- Mother Nature is mocking me.Really. The ice has lasted THREE days so far on the trees. THREE DAYS. It never lasts that long. Especially while sunny. I've gone back to carrying my camera everywhere and yet, it's sunny while driving and the second I pull the car over the clouds roll over the sun. I'm afraid to try to get the shots I want now and have decided I don't deserve the new camera because if I did I would do something bold like skip work to photograph the amazing sights around me.Seriously, when the sun hits the trees just right it looks like they're made of glass. An entire world of glass. If I saw it in a movie or a painting I would never believe it. Looks like Mother Nature has taken to the world of cgi. It may be one of the most beautiful things ever and yet when I try to capture it - I can't.
- I need to update my blog template but just the time it took to fix my archives caused outrage in the MoMMY household. So, unless I plan on forgoing sleep for a few days, it's not going to happen. And since we all know I'm not one to forgo sleep... well, not happening.
- I also need to decide what I'm doing about my photography "business". I use business loosely. Very loosely. I'm thinking of shutting down the cafePress shop and even though I've talked about shutting down my website, I'm just not ready to do that yet. I'm not sure why, I guess because I hang on like a dog with a frickin' bone. Good lord, let it go already MoMMY.
- Speaking of letting go, still can't quite let go of the whole writing thing. The stuff I was writing and submitting a while back is languishing in a file box and on my computer and I can't seem to do anything with it. I'm obviously not a writer. I can't even manage to write on my blog anymore and yet I can't quite put that dream away. I will repeat, Good lord, let it go already MoMMY.
- Maybe this should be the year for letting go.