- Kids have snow day so I don't have to drag them from bed and get them ready for school.
- The most awesome birthday gift from my husband ever.
- Cake for lunch. Young woman in my office brought me a homemade, from scratch chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It may be the best cake I've ever eaten.
- Work closes early because of sever storm.
- The ride was was a bit stressful but uneventful if not extremely slow. I saw 2 tractor trailer trucks stuck. One was blocking the main road to my house. No serious accidents were witnessed though so I call it a win.
- Local liquor store near the local grocery store near my house had lots of my favorite wine. Is 4 bottles overkill? Is it wrong to start drinking at 3pm on your birthday after a stressful drive home? I think not.
- The kids are shoveling driveway.
- The husband is picking up Chinese on his way home so I don't have to cook.
Chocolate cake, Gilmore girls on DVD, favorite wine, Chinese food, no reason to go outside again. Whoohooo! BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVA.