Friday, December 19, 2008

The Best Birthday Ever

Today all my birthday wishes are coming true.

  • Kids have snow day so I don't have to drag them from bed and get them ready for school.

  • The most awesome birthday gift from my husband ever.

  • Cake for lunch. Young woman in my office brought me a homemade, from scratch chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It may be the best cake I've ever eaten.

  • Work closes early because of sever storm.

  • The ride was was a bit stressful but uneventful if not extremely slow. I saw 2 tractor trailer trucks stuck. One was blocking the main road to my house. No serious accidents were witnessed though so I call it a win.

  • Local liquor store near the local grocery store near my house had lots of my favorite wine. Is 4 bottles overkill? Is it wrong to start drinking at 3pm on your birthday after a stressful drive home? I think not.

  • The kids are shoveling driveway.

  • The husband is picking up Chinese on his way home so I don't have to cook.

Chocolate cake, Gilmore girls on DVD, favorite wine, Chinese food, no reason to go outside again. Whoohooo! BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVA.

No comments: