Friday, January 9, 2009

In the (lack of) News

I've got nothing.

I've tried and tried today but... nothing. I've also done nothing today.

Okay, okay, not nothing but not as much as I should be getting done. I've done everything but the one big project that is just drudgery.

Also? People are dumb.

And annoying.

And no, I'm not in a bad mood.

Someone in my life seems to have been in a bad mood for the last... oh, I don't know... eleventy-million months. I'm not naming any names here but... it is a real downer. The worst part is I'm not allowed to ask about it or the person ends up in an even worse mood. There is no winning here.

Mind. can. not. focus.

This is another reason large project of drudgery is not getting done. Requires focus. Wait! Do I see something shiny?

Quick, look over there!

Now to figure out how to complete pre-Bar Mitzvah child's Torah project TONIGHT as it is due TOMORROW at some crazy hour like 9am. This whole weekend's schedule is insane. Speaking of which, must remember to print out calendar pages for weekend or will forget one or ten items on the schedule. Why did we have so many children and why must they be so involved?

In positive news, I updated to WordPress 2.7. I like it. It is good. That is all.

This may be the worst blog post ever.

No comments: