- Get a job at my employer of choice. (I'll let you know where and why if I ever get a job there) Not yet. Not even an interview.
- Sign a book contract/re-evaluate writing career. HA!
- Begin a baby book for my FOUR-year-old. HA, HA!
- Organize my photos so I can update the kids' albums. Hurting myself with the laughter.
- Possibly even update said albums. Not even funny anymore.
- Stay on top of disaster we call our home. Little bit.
- Do more with my children. Nope.
- Not yell so much. I got ONE!
- Take more photographs. I was doing okay. Not so good this week.
- Lose weight. How about gained 3 pounds.
- Exercise more. (that means any little bit will count.) Haven't in 3 weeks.
Wednesday, March 2, 2005
Since it is the beginning of a new month and I have not been giving any thought to my 2005 goals, I thought it was time to re-examine them. Horror is sure to follow: