Thursday, May 12, 2005

To Do

I can't believe the weekend is creeping up on me already. Wasn't it just the weekend yesterday? No? Seems that way. I haven't accomplished v. much this week. No real excuse either. I think I've been spending too much time eating and putting on weight to be productive. Not a positive direction at all.

Today is gymnastic day. Tomorrow the kids have a 1/2 day of school. Then... the weekend. Not looking good for productivity. I think it's time for a super-duper to-do list.

Home:
  1. Dishes. I have a sink full. It really is time to wash them. And run the dishwasher.
  2. Laundry. I'm sure there is a load or two lurking around.
  3. Kitchen floor. Don't even ask. Scary.
  4. Library. Return books. Find missing book.

Home Improvement:
  1. Sanding. The door and floor need some work.

Work:
  1. Keep taking pictures. All I've been doing.
  2. Wait. Waiting for delivery of mats. Waiting for prints to be done.

Kids:
  1. Make arrangements to spend time with Alex.

Self:
  1. Think of interesting blog topic. Severe shortage lately. Have resorted to SAD to-do lists instead of actual writing.
  2. STOP. EATING. Everything in sight.

You (if you've made it this far and are still awake):
Check out the photoblog. Tell me what you think of today's picture/collage.

No comments: