Today is gymnastic day. Tomorrow the kids have a 1/2 day of school. Then... the weekend. Not looking good for productivity. I think it's time for a super-duper to-do list.
- Dishes. I have a sink full. It really is time to wash them. And run the dishwasher.
- Laundry. I'm sure there is a load or two lurking around.
- Kitchen floor. Don't even ask. Scary.
- Library. Return books. Find missing book.
- Sanding. The door and floor need some work.
- Keep taking pictures. All I've been doing.
- Wait. Waiting for delivery of mats. Waiting for prints to be done.
- Make arrangements to spend time with Alex.
- Think of interesting blog topic. Severe shortage lately. Have resorted to SAD to-do lists instead of actual writing.
- STOP. EATING. Everything in sight.
You (if you've made it this far and are still awake):
Check out the photoblog. Tell me what you think of today's picture/collage.