Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Someone is Trying to Kill Me

Yes, it's true. Now I'm sure I've lost all of my readers. The millions that I had *cough, cough*. Okay, all six of you. But I'm finally back. With no header. No computer of my own. No digital pictures from the last 6 months.

If you read my last post you will see that my hard drive tanked. The info is unrecoverable. Completely.

Later the same day my host server lost the majority of my stuff. Just yesterday I saw what they recovered. At least it's a start.

Also, I can't find my copy of Dreamweaver or Photoshop. That prevents me from recreating and/or fixing anything.

Please do not (if anyone actually reads this) tell me to learn to back up my stuff. I think the lesson is finally learned.

I have my photos from December to February 16, 2005 backed up. I have anything I had printed on CD. The rest... GONE. GONE.

I had this amusing post I was planning about how this all came about and how someone kept driving the knife into me over and over during the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately it still is stressing me out and the amusing part is gone. Luckily, death is finally receding.

Please excuse the many kinks in the works here. The many missing photos. The pages that give you garbage. I still can't fix anything. I should have new copies of the programs sometime this weekend and will spend at least some of next week getting things back online.

Thanks for your patience. Come visit again! (And let me know if you're still out there.)

No comments: