Thursday, February 2, 2006

The Avoidance... It's Back!

Some say it's the 4's meme. Some say the 5's. I say, we'll see what I can come up with.

And yes, it's a meme. And yes, I said I don't do memes because I suck at them. But I figure 4 things? 4 things I can come up with. Maybe. We'll see.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Roll girl - yes, it's really called that. I was 14. It was a "fancy" restuarant.
2. Laboratory receptionist - one of my favorites. I got to flirt with all the cute doctors-to-be.
3. Copy shop slave - really, what is there to say?
4. Pizza maker - Ick.
5. Print shop typest/counter girl - Great job. Got to flirt with an artist living in a local hostel.
---These were all before graduating college. I could go on and on. But I won't.

3 movies I can watch over and over - I'm not really into watching movies over and over. But ones I'd planned to watch over and over and actually purchased are:
1. Shakespeare in Love
2. Garden State
3. Grease

5 places I've lived:
1. Uxbridge, MA - small town I grew up in
2. Dorm in Rochester, NY - Best time of my young life
3. Various apartments/houses in and around Rochester (including Henrietta, Corn Hill and downtown) - also great fun
4. Dorms in Flagstaff, AZ - beautiful place, odd people though I did make some great friends
5. Small town/Rochester area - where I've settled my family

5 TV shows I love:
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. My name is Earl
3. Lost
4. Alias
5. Scrubs

5 places I've vacationed:
1. Elmore State Park, VT
2. St. Louis, MO
3. Kismit, Fire Island, NY
4. Puerto Penasco, Mexico
5. Mt. Tremblant, Canada

0 of my favorite dishes:
Seriously? It's things like this that make me despise memes. I. DO. NOT. KNOW. Depends on the day, the time of day, whether I'm PMSing, etc.

3 sites I visit daily:
1. Bloglines (HA! gets me out of having to choose)
2. MoMMY (I'm nothing if not egocentric)
3. lately - ebay, MoMMY wants a new camera

5 places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed with the husband.
2. Getting a pedicure.
3. Girls' weekend (must. wait. until. June.)
4. Living in a fully renovated version of this house. (stolen from Toni)
5. Somewhere warm. With a beach. And an ocean. And maybe a frosty drink in my hand.

I'd also like to add that I do these things once in a great while because I have no about page, no 100 things, no nothing to get to know me better than what you read in my posts. So... if your not happy to see the meme? Skip it. And blame Toni. Because she said I could do it.

4 comments:

InterstellarLass said...

At least you gave it a go! You get an E for Effort. Here from Michele's! Have a great day.

Cary said...

I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy!!! I am about 4 episodes behind (gotta love TiVo).

I may have to kick everyone off that TV tonight so I can watch another one.

Lost is second on my list.

Ditsy Chick said...

Nice job. I am oh, several weeks overdue for a meme right now. It is so hard for me to get them done, I feel for you.

I like the new photo at the top of the blog. WOW!

Canadian Dude said...

Who would not want to be sitting on a nice beach with a coolie?

Thanks for stopping by my place.

That Michele blog is neat.

Cheers!