- Get a job at my employer of choice. (I'll let you know where and why if I ever get a job there)
- Sign a book contract/re-evaluate writing career.
- Begin a baby book for my FOUR-year-old.
- Organize my photos so I can update the kids' albums.
- Possibly even update said albums.
- Stay on top of disaster we call our home.
- Do more with my children.
- Not yell so much.
- Take more photographs.
- Lose weight.
- Exercise more. (that means any little bit will count.)
- Write more in 2004!
- I have restarted my historical young YA(I think that's the target group anyway). Been researching, researching, researching. Now to actually start writing something!
- Send in at least 3 assignments to ICL. I have 4/5 left to do. I'd like to say Finish the class, but let's be honest - I don't see it happening.
- Submit, submit, submit!
- Started a blog which has caused me to write more.
- Did not work on my historical novel but started and completed a first draft of a mid-grade.
- Finished my class - THIS month!!!
- Submitted some. Not as much as I should have. (and I have nothing out right now)
Can I just say WOW! Maybe I should write things down more. I did better than I expected. A lot better. Makes me feel better. I only put things I could accomplish on my own without the influence of those outside me. (Such as my goal to sign a contract.) This year I say - what the hay? I'm going for it. The worst case (most likely) senario is it won't happen.
BTW, Who the h*ll says 'what the hay?' I think I'm channeling a 90-year-old woman.
Edited to add: Have you made any goals or resolutions for the new year? Tell me what they are...